Monday, February 21, 2011

SORRRRRRRY/Diet coke

My email was "unverified" and I couldn't get on here forever!

Anyway....my post today is about DIET COKE
why is it that I was just craving for diet coke from a fast food restaurant..is that weird? I wanted the paper cup, I wanted the crush iced, I wanted the straw and I wanted the ice cold diet coke
So I send Todd to Wendy's because I'm crampy and just need french fries with salt, he comes home WITHOUT a pop
WHAT THE.....
I immediately say "where's my diet coke" he said "I figured you had some at home"

ohhhhh the disappointent

weird huh?

4 comments:

  1. I totally get that! The best Coke is one from a fast food place. McD's is always a good place to go for a fountain drink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain, however, mine comes in the form of Dr. Pepper...HATE when I am craving it and there is none to be had..ugh!

    blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm, that is not weird at all. Don't get me wrong, I love an ice cold can of diet coke, but a diet coke from the fountain is just as good but in a different way. That is so disappointing.

    I'll see your crazy and I raise you a thrifty: I rarely get a fountain drink from a fast food place unless I'm going in, so I can get a refill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love me some fountain coke, I totally understand! :)

    ReplyDelete