Sunday, April 3, 2011

BIRTHDAY WEEK

yup-turning 38!!! I was talking to Todd last night and was saying how when we are young we can't wait to be older, turn 13-become a teenager, 16-we can drive, 18-we don't have to listen to our parents (ya right) 21-legal age, 30-I finally felt like adult
but here comes 40....I said "I'm scared to get older because I feel like the older I get....I'm waiting to die" HA! oh gosh, I'm losing it!!!
anyway, its my birthday week, I have a busy week, Wed is my actual birthday, I'm going to my swim class, Pedi's with the girls, dinner with my family and church. Thurs the girls are taking me out, not sure where. Friday Todd is taking me to Mpls for the weekend!!
oh and I've been doing good with my workouts-I go mostly everyday to do something. I've lost 7lbs in 3 weeks so I'm pretty excited about that! I hope to keep it up...now that I'm getting ready to die I need to be skinny-HAHAHAHA!!

1 comment: