Tuesday, January 4, 2011

365 photos

that's right I'm going with the "take a picture everyday" me and my friend Amy are going to try to keep each other going with this...I probably won't post them every day but I'm thinking once a week, so check back!

here is my first 4
Day 1-my first layout of the new year


Day 2-Jordan playing his new DSi with its new cover and a new blanket
Day 3-my friend Stef...she just can't keep her hair one color


Day 4-ohhhh Mr Grinch, Kenzie loves you, carries you around and plays with you BUT when its time for bed...you must stay out of her room LOL

7 comments:

  1. Great pics for 365!!! Love the one of the Grinch! Too funny though that Kenzie wants it out of her room at bedtime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for taking a picture a day! Can't wait to see them as the year goes on..

    Love the new blog and your title and banner, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Kenz I'd hide the Grinch too!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol @ the grinch. he's so misunderstood

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics! Love the story about the Grinch. lol

    ReplyDelete