Sunday, January 30, 2011

long time no see

literally....
I've been gone for a while
We had a great time in Florida...we went to Orlando and Cocoa Beach
First was a stop at Disney World, we went to Downtown Disney, a movie with the Chip and Dale Chipmunks, a day at Magic Kingdom-Kenzie got to see her favorite princess dance with her prince, meet Woody and Jessie and ride on some fun rides...she also got a big hug from Mickey
The boys had the best time-we went on Thunder Mountain where I actually didn't bite anyone (bit my dad on that ride when I was 8) the haunted house, the magic carpet ride and more.
then we headed to Cocoa beach, we had such a wonderful room with sliding door to the deck that over looked the pool and beach...do you realize how nice it is to sleep with the the sliding doors allllll night! ahhhhhhh. The Ron Jon's resort is the place to be...movies, mini golf, big pool, play area, out door basketball hoop on the roof-the kids loved it
At Cocoa, we went to Kennedy Space Center-that was awesome, Jamison is doing his 3 grade Bio on Neil Armstrong so that was cool for him...most kids don't get up close and personal with their "person"
we went to the Ocean-the boys got to fly kites on the beach, Jordan couldn't get enough, it was to cold to swim but he made sure his feet stayed in that water as long as he could.
We got to see my dad-little disappointed in that but I won't go there right now
We rode the go karts and bumper cars-that was so much fun
ohhhhh and we ate at Chick-Fil-A...it was all it was "cracked" up to be :)
I will post pics tomorrow to catch up on my 365 photos but I know if you are reading this you either saw my pics on FB or a message board :)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you had such a great time in on your trip! I am looking forward to your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete