Monday, January 10, 2011

coiming around

taking the freak closing really hit me hard
Not because I like to chat
Not because I have no where else to go
Not because I "need" a place
Not because I "need" friends

well maybe its all of the above or none
I'm starting to come back around where I feel more comfortable about chatting at other sites, I do have my guard up about opening up-Not sure why...its a weird feeling

I also thought "if I could just scrap better" "If I could just make a DT" "if I felt like I was good enough"
I asked someone to be my mentor, she agreed and then I thought "WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING"
who is going to see my work in the end---MY KIDS...are they really going to care if I used Basic Grey or just cardstock...are they going to care if I use the embossing technique or just cut out the paper, are they going to care if I came up with this awesome layout that no one ever thought of...probably not!
I need to scrap for me....for my family, for the memories, not what everyone else thinks


I will post some layouts here...you can comment or not, I would love positive feedback

and I will still try out for DT's :)

3 comments:

  1. Sara ~ I love you and I absolutely LOVE seeing your layouts. I think you are the best scrapper I know and wish we lived closer so you could mentor me. I love you sis...and your artistic side should be seen by all, its an inspiration to me always!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel like you too Sara...and then I remember, it's not for anyone else but me and Mandi that I do this crazy scrapbooking for! Your layouts are fabulous, keep up the great work and just enjoy!!

    blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ya chicky! Glad you are "coming around" and you know how I feel about all that stuff!! LOL

    La-

    ReplyDelete